Last updated Sept. 14, 2017
Connecticut at Virginia
Friday, Sept. 15
Partly sunny, brief shower? 80-85.
Gameday: Saturday, Sept. 16
Pregame, 10 a.m.
Mostly Sunny, 73
Partly Sunny, 78
Postgame, 4 p.m.
Partly Sunny, 81
Gameday summary: It feels like summer. Pleasantly warm, but make sure to stay hydrated. Slightest chance of a passing over shower.
Game prediction: Hoos squeak out a tight one. UVA 20, UConn 16
- Hoos don’t have quite enough fire power. Indiana 30, Virginia 21 (Actual Indiana wins 34-17)
- Hoos take care of the Tribe. Virginia 31, William & Mary 13 (Actual Virginia wins 28-10)
- 2017 prediction record: 1-0
- 2016 prediction record: 7-5
- 2015 prediction record: 7-4
- 2014 prediction record: 7-5
- 2013 prediction record: 9-3
- 2012 prediction record: 8-4
Welcome to TheSabre.com’s weather page. Detailed forecasts will be provided for all home and away football games. Forecasts will be updated as needed during game week so check back frequently (if no update, forecast hasn’t changed from last update).
Forecast prepared by TheSabre.com meteorologist Jason Samenow. Feel free to email him with any questions regarding the forecast.
Jason Samenow (BadgerHoo) graduated with a B.A. in Environmental Science, concentrating in Atmospheric Science, from the University of Virginia in 1998. He completed his Master’s Degree in Meteorology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the summer of 2000. He is the Weather Editor at the Washington Post, and chief meteorologist for washingtonpost.com’s Capital Weather Gang blog.