- Location: Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA
- Game Date: Saturday, Sept. 1, 2018
- Game Time: 6 p.m.
- T.V. Info: ACC Network Extra
- Radio Info: WINA 1070AM | Affiliates
- Live Feed: Cavaliers All-Access
- Live Game Tracker Stats
- UVA TV/Radio Affiliates
- Maps, Parking, Shuttle Information
- Scott Stadium Information
- Scott Stadium Concessions
- Facility Policies | Clear Bag Policy FAQ
- VirginiaSports.com’s GameDay Experience Guide
- Paint The Town Orange (Friday)
Information below will be linked as it becomes available. Some supporting documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader. (be sure to UNcheck McAfee Security Scan Offer)
- UVA Official Notes and Stats – printable pdf
- Richmond Notes and Stats – printable pdf
- Projected UVA Depth Chart – printable pdf
- TheSabre.com’s UVA vs Richmond Roster Card – printable pdf
- Bronco Mendenhall’s Press Quotes
- Exclusive Weather Update courtesy BadgerHoo: It’s a super muggy late summer afternoon and, with all of the moisture in the air, some hit or miss storms are possible during the day – so take heed tailgaters. During the game itself, it’s not out of the question that storms could linger and affect the early going, even delaying action, but any activity should move off by halftime, if not earlier. The balance of the game is warm and humid, so be sure to hydrate. First half temperatures in the 80s ease into the upper 70s by the 4th quarter. Winds are light.Game pick: Hoos take the Spiders by storm. Virginia 31, Richmond 13. Season to date: 0-0
- Official Statistics – Official box score page from VirginiaSports.com includes a game summary, individual and team stats, drive chart, play by play and more!
More News, Articles, and Features
For pregame and postgame news articles related to the game, as well as our exclusive features, columns and photos, please use the links provided below.
- Sabre Newslink – Sabre Newslink provides links to all of the online articles related to the Hoos. Postgame articles will be easy to identify within their own section. This page and its content is a free service to all.
- Sabre Edge Features – Sabre Edge subscribers can use this link to go directly to our exclusive columns, articles and special features. Look for in-depth editorials from our staff of Kris Wright and Greg Waters, as well columns, articles and special features from other writers from around the state.
- Exclusive Photo Gallery – Use this link to go directly to our exclusive photo galleries. We provide dozens of action photos for every home game as well as a few select away games.
If you’re not already a Sabre Edge subscriber and would like to join or find out more, please click here.