The Virginia basketball team got back on track with a win against Miami and that finished off a strong year at the John Paul Jones Arena once again. TheSabre.com Podcast takes a look at the latest win and the road ahead.
Editor Kris Wright, Associate Editor Chris Horne, and host Jeff Sweatman also look at the running backs for the Cavalier football team. The show wraps up with a music segment looking at Kris Kristofferson, who announced his retirement recently. There are articles on the Kristofferson here, here, and here.
Plus, don’t forget the special John Prine fundraiser album that Sweatman himself has spear-headed. To donate to the fundraiser and learn more about the album, click here.
You can find the podcast on Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and more. You can listen to it embedded below too. As always, there also are some YouTube videos from the selected music segment of the week. You can join The Corner message board thread inspired by the music of this segment here.
Here are the time stamps for this episode:
- 0 – Introduction, Virginia basketball initial thoughts NC State + Miami
- 8:15 – Getting opponents’ best shot, doubts, and more
- 18:25 – Consistent scoring, Justin McKoy, Sam Hauser, and more
- 29:00 – Virginia football running backs
- 42:50 – Music segment: Kris Kristofferson