The Virginia football team returns home this weekend with a 4-2 record and bowl hopes within reach. Two long-time ACC opponents are up next with Duke in town this Saturday for Homecomings and Georgia Tech scheduled for one week later at Scott Stadium.
With the season at the halfway point for UVA, several interesting threads popped up during the week. Make sure to check out the Dex thread, for example. Here are a few:
- Anthony Poindexter salute set for Saturday.
- Brennan really excels when he has to get at least 10 yards. Amazing.
- Are we just lucky? Or are we improving a bit on D while also making a few big mistakes on offense?
- So, at 4-2, are we meeting your preseason expectations at this point?
- What do you guys expect crowd wise for GT (night game) if we beat Duke Sat?
- I never attended Scott Stadium during the Shawn Moore, Kirby, Slade era, did games at Scott sell out during those seasons?
- Story from UVA Today about new vintage clothing line.
That’s a little bit of present day interest mixed with some nostalgia. Let’s finish up the Fan Friday feature with some photos of other fans making memories with the Hoos.
Fan(s) Of The Week
Student Fan(s) Of The Week
The hill is full of excited students at Scott Stadium.
Feature Photo Of The Week
Darrius Bratton made a huge tackle in the game at Louisville to help the Hoos complete the comeback and win 34-33.