The internet home for Hoos anywhere and everywhere.

The Corner

Toolie92

Joined: 3/5/15 Posts: 11038
Likes: 9408


They are up to it. Maybe not 100%, but 95% and the other 5% can stay home.


If you can train them to use the potty, and that is pretty much a requirement to get to public school, then you can train them to leave a mask on their face. It is pretty easy to monitor and enforce too - if the kid can't keep his mask on you send him home until he can.

That said, I don't think mask wearing is nearly as crucial for elementary school kids as it is for middle school and especially high school. No high school should even consider opening without 100% masking but if some elementary schools do (especially K-2 grades) it is the very bottom of the risk profile.






[Post edited by Toolie92 at 07/31/2020 7:39PM]

(In response to this post by Birddog)

Posted: 07/31/2020 at 7:36PM



+1

Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:


Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:


Current Thread:
 
  
This is a pretty good idea of school risks this fall -- Oregon Hoo 07/31/2020 4:38PM
  Interesting, 76%!! -- Don Catfishio 07/31/2020 9:24PM
  No discussion of outcomes so it’s fair to assume -- hoomonger 07/31/2020 6:49PM
  Most places aren't sticking a bunch of kids -- GtownHoo 07/31/2020 5:05PM
  Seems to be approaching measles in that regard -- NJHoo 08/01/2020 6:02PM
  Prolly a good analog for colleges, though. ** -- EAPo 07/31/2020 5:20PM

Get the Sabre Edge!

Subscribe to TheSabre.com!
vm311