The internet home for Hoos anywhere and everywhere.

The Corner

Ronald Mexico

Joined: 8/30/13 Posts: 4081
Likes: 3631

? for any of your CPA types.

If someone were to take a "sizeable" Cap Gain on an investment..would it be common for the taxpayer to be forced to pay estimated taxes for the remainder of the year? The Cap Gain is long term.
[Post edited by Ronald Mexico at 04/19/2017 12:07PM]

Posted: 04/19/2017 at 12:07PM


Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:

Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:

Current Thread:
? for any of your CPA types. -- Ronald Mexico 04/19/2017 12:07PM
  Thanks FH....this was more my understanding. -- Ronald Mexico 04/19/2017 12:55PM
  Probably (see rules linked) -- Stimp 04/19/2017 12:12PM

Get the Sabre Edge!

Subscribe to!

Support Us by Shopping at Amazon