The internet home for Hoos anywhere and everywhere.

Virginia Soccer Board


Joined: 12/31/07 Posts: 3461
Likes: 173

I have my C which is probably where I'll stop. I would start with the club

you're coaching with find out what they offer for compensation towards your licenses. Just about every club pays for them up to a certain monetary value.

Starting with your F is the right move then just move on from there. Also take a look at NSCAA. They offer some pretty good specific courses that will help. For example most new coaches have no idea on what to do with keepers. Take the basic keeper training course.

I grew up playing my whole life as well but I was surprised at how much awesome info they have in these courses. Some of the beginner courses can be redundant but just part of the process.

(In response to this post by bocohoo)

Posted: 06/26/2017 at 12:56PM


Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:

Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:

Current Thread:

Get the Sabre Edge!

Subscribe to!

Support Us by Shopping at Amazon