The University of Virginia football program picked up its newest class of 2021 commitment on Friday (March 27), when Charlotte (N.C.) native Jesiah Davis announced his pledge to the Cavaliers. Davis, a 6’2”, 170-pound wide receiver prospect, chose UVA over offers from Illinois, Kent State, Liberty and Marshall.
— Jesiah Davis (@kingswavey4) March 27, 2020
Davis, who is rated a 3-star prospect by 247Sports and Rivals, helped Providence Day to the 2019 NCISAA Division II state championship. 247Sports ranks the talented wideout as the no. 89 wide receiver prospect in his class and the no. 29 rising senior in North Carolina. Davis is rated the no. 53 rising senior in North Carolina by Rivals.com.
Davis’ decision boosts UVA’s 2021 commitment total to five. The class includes two wide receiver recruits – Davis and Monticello (Charlottesville, VA) standout Malachi Fields, who committed to the Hoos six days ago.
Virginia Football’s Class of 2021
– Jesiah Davis, Wide Receiver, Providence Day (Charlotte, N.C.)
– Malachi Fields, Athlete, Monticello (Charlottesville, VA)
– Amaad Foston, Running Back, John Milledge Academy (Milledgeville, GA)
– Langston Long, Safety/Linebacker, Christ School (Arden, N.C.)
– Jay Woolfolk, Dual-Threat Quarterback, Benedictine (Richmond, VA)