- ziMS Foundation – Former UVA baseball star Ryan Zimmerman. The Foundation helps raise support for people with M.S.
Basketball – Men’s
- The Brogdon Family Foundation – Former UVA guard and NBA player Malcolm Brogdon’s foundation exists to positively impact the lives of children, families, and communities globally through strategic investments in clean water infrastructure, education, and advocacy for the civil and human rights of all.
- Jimmy Miller – Former UVA forward Jimmy Miller supports the Piedmont Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Inc., which provides trained volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children before the courts of the 16th Judicial District of Virginia. Miller hosts a “Bracket Breakfast” fundraiser during March Madness (NCAA Tournament).
Basketball – Women’s
- Dawn Staley’s Innersole – Former UVA guard, WNBA star, and Olympic gold medalist Dawn Staley’s charity. The goal to provide new sneakers to children who are homeless and children who are in need.
- Aaron Brooks Family Foundation – Former UVA and NFL quarterback Aaron Brooks’ foundation. The mission is to support literacy, the arts, and other youth inspired programs.
- Chris Canty Foundation – Former UVA defensive end Chris Canty’s foundation is dedicated to enhancing the total development of youth in our communities.
- The D’Brickashaw Ferguson Foundation – Former UVa offensive lineman D’Brickashaw Ferguson’s Foundation. The mission is to improve the quality of life for students by awarding academic scholarships to those deserving eligible students.
- Ahmad Hawkins – Former UVA, NFL, and AFL player Ahmad Hawkins, who is also a Sabre.com media partner.
- The Chris Long Foundation – Former UVA and NFL defensive end Chris Long’s foundation is committed to giving back to the community through focused efforts around clean water, military appreciation, homelessness and youth in need.
- Chris Long WaterBoys.org– Former UVA and NFL defensive end Chris Long’s “The Waterboys Initiative” brings together athletes from across the NFL to raise money and awareness to bring clean water to people in East Africa.
- The Tavon Mason Loves The Kids Foundation – Former UVA receiver Tavon Mason’s foundation provides youth with programs that promote health, fitness, and education.
- The Morgan Moses Foundation – The purpose of the foundation is to motivate children through educational activities. Morgan has made it his life’s mission to encourage all and to show how education can be a driving force for success.
- Rodney McLeod – Change Our Future Foundation – Change Our Future seeks to inspire local communities through a variety of education and enrichment initiatives that encourage families to build healthy lifestyles, and empower youth to become agents of change throughout the world. Our passion is to collaboratively eliminate the label of underserved communities by delivering the necessary programs and opportunities that foster impactful experiences– giving youth, families, and communities the tools to build a bright and hopeful future.
- Matt Schaub – Former UVA QB Matt Schaub’s Gr8 Hope Foundation’s mission is to provide resources and support to promote lasting improvements and bring healing to children with medical needs, hope for our future generations, and happiness to the children and their families enduring medical challenges.
- Angela Hucles – Former UVA soccer star and Olympian Angela Hucles.
- Claudio Reyna Foundation – Former UVA soccer star Claudio Reyna’s Foundation’s mission is dedicated to improving the lives of inner-city youth. Our intention is to create a movement within several cities across the United States to embrace healthy/active lifestyles. We want the communities we serve, as well as children and families from all walks of life, to embrace physical activities and to focus on better nutrition.
- Ken Clausen/Todd Faiella’s Lacrosse Mustache Madness – Ken Clausen and Todd Faiella (along with athletic trainer Rebecca Vozzo) co-founded this charity concept where 100% of the proceeds raised directly support the HEADstrong Foundation and projects focused on improving the quality of life of cancer patients and their families.
- One Love Foundation – In honor of the late Yeardley Reynolds Love, the foundation’s driving goal is to encourage and develop in children and young adults four qualities that Yeardley exemplified … service, kindness, humility and sportsmanship … that together add up to One Love.
Swimming & Diving
- Life Is A Ball – Somdev Devvarman’s Life Is A Ball charity started in early 2011 and have now grown into an organisation that works with over 14,000 kids.