Virginia football is now up to six commitments in the class of 2019 after receiving a pledge from Skyridge High School (Lehi, UT) linebacker Jairus Satiu.
News of Satiu’s commitment broke today and was first reported by 247Sports.com.
Satiu, who goes by “Jai” according to his Hudl.com profile, plays wide receiver and linebacker at Skyridge but is reportedly being pursued by Virginia as a linebacker. Additionally, the Roanoke Times reports that the 6’3”, 190-pound prospect may be considering a postgraduate stint at Fork Union Military Academy (VA) before arriving on Grounds.
Check out offense highlights of the newest Cavalier pledge below, courtesy of Hudl, followed by a rundown of Virginia’s 2019 Class, which includes three prospects from the state of Florida, one from Tennessee, one from Virginia and now one from Utah.
UVA Football’s 2019 Class
– Antonio Clary, ATH, Sandalwood (Jacksonville, FL)
– Dorien Goddard, WR/ATH, Greeneville (TN)
– Seneca Milledge, HB, Dunbar (Fort Myers, FL)
– Jairus Satiu, LB, Skyridge (Lehi, UT)
– Tiquest Terry, WR, Blacksburg (VA)
– Major Williams, CB, Dunbar (Fort Myers, FL)